Monday, March 25, 2013

Let Your Light So Shine

Do you know, after 6 1/2 months on mission, I think I'm finally starting to understand why I'm here. There are certain events that I've been through that, had I made a different decision, I would not be where I am. But the things I'm learning and the things I'm doing are helping me to see that I'm here in Malawi for my own good and my own salvation. Yes, I'm here to help others come unto Christ, but they're doing the same thing in the spirit world free of all costs.

There's a question that I'm asking myself every day: What can I learn today to become a more faithful daughter in Zion? What can I learn that will help me in life, and in eternity? I have a great feeling that those two questions will really help me to become the best missionary that I can be.

Zone Conference is coming up on Friday, and with it we'll get transfer news (I'll learn who my new companion will be, since Sister N is leaving Malawi on the 4th and the whole mission on the 9th) even though we're only in week two of the transfer. But President doesn't really go by the numbers in the planner; he just follows the Spirit, who is the best Guide of all!


I'm a bit anxious to find out who my new companion is, seeing as I've only had the one since I've gotten here. But it's okay, because then I'll be able to learn new things from whichever Sister is assigned to me!


Love you lots!


**


In other news, my friends and family, the sun has turned this beloved brunette sister into half-ginger.

Boundless love from the local Azungu Malawian,
Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment